Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A Recent Email from J.J. Dufresne

If i were Bill Oefelein, that astronaut what got the love triangle going where the one broad astronaut tried kidnapping the other astronaut broad, if i were him i would pour a drink, smoke a jay, lean back in my seat, elbows up and out, fingers clasped behind my head and i would look down at my crotch and nod approvingly with the knowledge that my penis has wreaked absolute havoc and has received national attention for doing so. His penis has ruined many lives, his, his wife and family, the one in custody, her husband and family, the other chick and her husband and family. That nutjub wanted his dick up her butt so bad she was willing to kill for it. Christ. She's a doctor of science, too im sure.

1 comment:

Amie Adams said...

I think he should have his own column in the NYT. Or maybe the last page of Newsweek? What the heck has Anna Quindlen said lately that can compare to this commentary on the news?