Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Go Forth, J.J. Dufresne. Be Fruitful. Multiply.

FIRST
i just sent in an application for a 6 month study to donate sperm once a week, up to $100-200 a week per each acceptable specimen. My specimens will only be worth about $5 bucks each but considering i've been doing my own study for the past 23 years (yes i started spanking in 2nd grade) i figure i might as well get paid for it. anyway, i'm going to be journaling it in a 'spank log'.


 
Posted by Picasa



LATER
They shot me down. They don't want my guys. Probably took a look at the extensive list of chemicals, residue and chunks of god-only-knows-what floating in my system and said, no way can we in good conscience allow this guy to father any children. I guess instead of collecting specimens in a test tube i'll go back to collecting specimens in a towel, my spankerchief. I'm really bummed. I really wanted to do the study. oh well.

No comments: