Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A conversation with my husband about J.J. Dufresne

Betty Sue: We have to get JJ something for Christmas.

Al: JJ! We're not getting anything for JJ! What are we getting JJ?

BS: A crockpot.

Al: A crockpot?! We're not getting JJ a crockpot.

BS: Then what do you want to get him?

Al: Nothing! I say we give him a great big dose of nothing.

BS: We're getting him a crockpot. He doesn't have a crockpot.

Al: (grumble grumble grumble)

BS: One of the big ones. Not cheap, either.

Al: (grumble grumble grumble)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looked at crock pots today. I saw a very fancy one with a digital timer and removable crock. But I wasn't sure if it was the right crock pot. I was worried it might be too big. What do you think, Brandi?

Jess said...

A digital timer? That might be a bit much for JJ. Although, it would be pretty sweet. Maybe he could teach Marvin to use it.