Thursday, July 12, 2007

JJ and his friend Pete got all wasted out at the bar. Pete ended up crashing on JJ's couch. The next morning they peel themselves out of the apartment and go to breakfast. At breakfast they chug down some coffee and eggs. During the meal Pete excuses himself and goes and takes a big dump at the cafe. While he's gone JJ gets a text message saying that there is pot available if they want it.

They do.

They make arrangements to go over to the dealers place because the liaison who informed them of the stuff was out of town. JJ has met the dealer on a couple of occasions. She's a fun cute hippie chick. On the drive over JJ complains to Pete that he has to shit something fierce, so bad in fact that he is getting a cramp in his colon and it hurts really bad. Pete responds that he has to shit again. They both have to shit really bad, yet they have to do some business across town before they can pay any attention to our intestinal needs.

They pull up to the place and go in. The dealer says hi and they say hi and then Pete asks where her bathroom is. She tells him. While he's gone everything gets portioned out and the deal goes down. Pete is gone for quite a while. Ihe dealer and Pete make small talk. Then ben emerges and they leave.

Fast forward to this past weekend. JJ gets a text from the liaison and he says that the dealer says that Pete broke her toilet when he shat at her place. The liaison says dealer is quite upset.

So JJ's question is do you think this will hurt his prospects of getting another sack from this chick? He isn't the one who shat in and broke her toilet, Pete is. Of course JJ is the guy who brought the guy over who shat in and broke her toilet but why should he pay for that? He did none of the shitting and none of the toilet breaking.

3 comments:

Joe said...

I just read this entire blog. (Slow work day.)

I commend you.

This is awesome.

JJ Dufresne is a Shiny, Golden God.

Anonymous said...

My name is Sandra and i want to testify of the good work done by a faithful Dr Osoba, a spell caster. in my life i never thought there is such thing as spiritual intercession. my problem started nine months back when the father of my kids started putting up some strange behavior, i never knew he was having an affair outside our matrimonial home. it dawn on me on that faithful day 19th of April 21st 4:23pm when he came to the house to pick his things that was when i knew that situation has gotten out of hand and he then told me he was quitting the marriage which i have built for over five years, i was confused and dumbfounded i called on family and friends but to no avail. two months after i started having problem with my kids welfare rent-age and all of it, i really went through hell. until a day i was browsing on the internet and i happen to meet a spell caster i never believed on this but i needed my man back so i gave the spell caster my problem at first i never trusted him so i was just doing it but you know a problem shared is half solved after a week my husband called me telling me that he his coming back home and that was all. now we are living happily and i still do contact him on this email: osobaspelltemple@yahoo.com

Unknown said...


i am giving this testimony cos l am happy My name is mrs. Lara Mark from Houston,taxes.i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once. when i went to Africa in July this year on a business summit. i ment a man called dr. UKO.He is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love’s gone,misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you, bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job.i’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 2 years… i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job. so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him..at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. and in 6 days when i returned to taxes, my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married..i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do… well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid,and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better. in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help, email address ukospelltemple@yahoo.com Great UKO i thank you very much thank you in 1000000 times.. if not you i would have been losted and wasted thank you. please make sure you contact him for any financial difficulties okay.. What a powerful man such as Dr UKO.. he is so much powerful..\\ email him for any difficulties.. ukospelltemple@yahoo.com or his website: ukospelltemple.wixsite.com/mysite